What Is It?
- It is a dual wavelength picosecond fractional laser
- The Resove fractional picosecond modality features both 532 and 1064nm wavelengths, allowing treatment of shallow lesions with the 532nm wavelength and deeper lesions with the 1064nm wavelength.
- It is the first and only aesthetic laser with revolutionary holographic fractional technology, which delivers precise, consistent energy to the entire treatment area.
The Picoway Resolve Difference
How it Works: Picoway’s ultra-short pulses known as picoseconds (trillionths of a second) optimize the delivery of energy to the targeted pigmented particles, breaking down the pigment into smaller particles, ensuring that the pigment is effectively treated, while the least amount of heat is transferred into the surrounding skin. Picoway Resolve creates “laser-induced optical breakdown” in the dermis, stimulating a healing response (collagen stimulation) and resultant skin re-modelling, while leaving the epidermis (top layer of the skin) intact.
Fast Results: With its ultra-fast delivery of concentrated high-power energy, Picoway will shatter even tiny pigmented particles, making it easier for the body to clear the pigmentation.
Why is fractional important?: Fractional wavelengths mean that only a fraction of the skin is affected, leaving healthy skin around the treated are to promote quick healing.
Treatment made Easy: Picoway offers better results in few treatments for various skin types.
No Downtime: Picoway is simple to fit into your life. After a treatment, you can get right back to your busy day. Since each treatment typically lasts for less than twenty minutes, you can easily schedule an appointment for your lunch break.
What Does Picoway Resolve Treat?
- Acne scarring
- Anti-aging and fine lines
- Skin irregularities
- Skin pigmentation (age spots, freckles, lentigines, Naevus-of-Ota)
Is it Painful?
Pain varies from person to person as it depends on the area being treated and the sensitivity of your skin, but generally the discomfort described is minimal.
What Should I Expect Following the Treatment?
The treated area of skin may remain red for up to a few hours. Over the next few days we suggest you not scrub or exfoliate the area.
Why is Picoway Resolve Better than other anti-Aging Treatments?
It works on all skin types. Better results are achieved, with less treatments, with minimal risk and minimal pain. Its dual wavelength (532nm and 1064nm) and ultra-short pulses (measured in picoseconds – trillionths of a second) give the most effective treatment.